Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) fall out (have a breach in relations) "We fell out over a trivial question"
- S: (v) follow, fall out (come as a logical consequence; follow logically) "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely"
- S: (v) come out, fall out (come off) "His hair and teeth fell out"
- S: (v) fall out (leave (a barracks) in order to take a place in a military formation, or leave a military formation) "the soldiers fell out"
- S: (v) happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place (come to pass) "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"