Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) examination, scrutiny (the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes))
- S: (n) examination, exam, test (a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge) "when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions"
- S: (n) interrogation, examination, interrogatory (formal systematic questioning)
- S: (n) examen, examination (a detailed inspection of your conscience (as done daily by Jesuits))
- S: (n) examination, testing (the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned)