Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) volcanic eruption, eruption (the sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material)
- S: (n) eruption (symptom consisting of a breaking out and becoming visible)
- S: (n) eruption, eructation, extravasation ((of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed))
- S: (n) outbreak, eruption, irruption (a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)) "the outbreak of hostilities"
- S: (n) bang, clap, eruption, blast, bam (a sudden very loud noise)
- S: (n) eruption (the emergence of a tooth as it breaks through the gum)