Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) enamel, tooth enamel (hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth)
- S: (n) enamel (a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection)
- S: (n) enamel (a paint that dries to a hard glossy finish)
- S: (n) enamel (any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze)
- S: (v) enamel (coat, inlay, or surface with enamel)