Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) brood, dwell (think moodily or anxiously about something)
- S: (v) dwell, consist, lie, lie in (originate (in)) "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
- S: (v) populate, dwell, live, inhabit (be an inhabitant of or reside in) "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
- S: (v) dwell, inhabit (exist or be situated within) "Strange notions inhabited her mind"
- S: (v) harp, dwell (come back to) "Don't dwell on the past"; "She is always harping on the same old things"