Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) drop off (fall or diminish) "The number of students in this course dropped off after the first test"
- S: (v) fall asleep, dope off, flake out, drift off, nod off, drop off, doze off, drowse off (change from a waking to a sleeping state) "he always falls asleep during lectures"
- S: (v) drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload, discharge (remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave) "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
- S: (v) fall back, drop off, fall behind, recede (retreat)
- S: (v) slip, drop off, drop away, fall away (get worse) "My grades are slipping"