Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) drone (stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen)
- S: (n) monotone, drone, droning (an unchanging intonation)
- S: (n) dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer, poke (someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind)
- S: (n) drone, pilotless aircraft, radio-controlled aircraft (an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control)
- S: (n) drone, drone pipe, bourdon (a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone)
- S: (v) drone (make a monotonous low dull sound) "The harmonium was droning on"
- S: (v) drone, drone on (talk in a monotonous voice)