Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) drip, trickle, dribble (flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid) "there's a drip through the roof"
- S: (n) drip, dripping (the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop) "the constant sound of dripping irritated him"
- S: (n) drip, drip mold, drip mould ((architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway))
- S: (v) drip (fall in drops) "Water is dripping from the faucet"
- S: (v) dribble, drip, drop (let or cause to fall in drops) "dribble oil into the mixture"