Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) draw up (form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers)
- S: (v) draw up, pull up, straighten up (straighten oneself) "He drew himself up when he talked to his superior"
- S: (v) draw up, pull up (cause (a vehicle) to stop) "He pulled up the car in front of the hotel"
- S: (v) frame, compose, draw up (make up plans or basic details for) "frame a policy"
- S: (v) draw up, pull up, haul up (come to a halt after driving somewhere) "The Rolls pulled up on pour front lawn"; "The chauffeur hauled up in front of us"