Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) disturb, upset, trouble (move deeply) "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
- S: (v) agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up (change the arrangement or position of)
- S: (v) touch, disturb (tamper with) "Don't touch my CDs!"
- S: (v) interrupt, disturb (destroy the peace or tranquility of) "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
- S: (v) disturb (damage as if by shaking or jarring) "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"