Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) disregard, neglect (lack of attention and due care)
- S: (n) disregard, neglect (willful lack of care and attention)
- S: (v) ignore, disregard, snub, cut (refuse to acknowledge) "She cut him dead at the meeting"
- S: (v) dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside, ignore (bar from attention or consideration) "She dismissed his advances"
- S: (v) neglect, ignore, disregard (give little or no attention to) "Disregard the errors"