Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) disassociate, dissociate, divorce, disunite, disjoint (part; cease or break association with) "She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president"
- S: (v) disjoint, disarticulate (separate at the joints) "disjoint the chicken before cooking it"
- S: (v) disjoin, disjoint (make disjoint, separated, or disconnected; undo the joining of)
- S: (v) disjoin, disjoint (become separated, disconnected or disjoint)
- S: (adj) disjoint (having no elements in common)