Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) desire (the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state)
- S: (n) desire (an inclination to want things) "a man of many desires"
- S: (n) desire (something that is desired)
- S: (v) desire, want (feel or have a desire for; want strongly) "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
- S: (v) hope, trust, desire (expect and wish) "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
- S: (v) desire (express a desire for)