Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) presentation, presentment, demonstration (a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view) "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
- S: (n) demonstration (a show of military force or preparedness) "he confused the enemy with feints and demonstrations"
- S: (n) demonstration, manifestation (a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)) "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
- S: (n) demonstration, monstrance (proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion)
- S: (n) demonstration, demo (a visual presentation showing how something works) "the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations"; "the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response"