Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) define, delineate (show the form or outline of) "The tree was clearly defined by the light"; "The camera could define the smallest object"
- S: (v) specify, define, delineate, delimit, delimitate (determine the essential quality of)
- S: (v) delineate, limn, outline (trace the shape of)
- S: (v) trace, draw, line, describe, delineate (make a mark or lines on a surface) "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- S: (v) delineate (describe in vivid detail)