Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) declaration (a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written))
- S: (n) declaration ((law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction) "his declaration of innocence"
- S: (n) declaration (a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties)
- S: (n) contract, declaration ((contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make)
- S: (n) announcement, proclamation, annunciation, declaration (a formal public statement) "the government made an announcement about changes in the drug war"; "a declaration of independence"
- S: (n) resolution, declaration, resolve (a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote)