Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) deck (any of various platforms built into a vessel)
- S: (n) deck (street name for a packet of illegal drugs)
- S: (n) pack of cards, deck of cards, deck (a pack of 52 playing cards)
- S: (n) deck (a porch that resembles the deck on a ship)
- S: (v) deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify (be beautiful to look at) "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- S: (v) deck, bedight, bedeck (decorate) "deck the halls with holly"
- S: (v) deck, coldcock, dump, knock down, floor (knock down with force) "He decked his opponent"