Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) dance (an artistic form of nonverbal communication)
- S: (n) dance (a party of people assembled for dancing)
- S: (n) dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation (taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music)
- S: (n) dance (a party for social dancing)
- S: (v) dance (move in a graceful and rhythmical way) "The young girl danced into the room"
- S: (v) dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe (move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance) "My husband and I like to dance at home to the radio"
- S: (v) dance (skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways) "Dancing flames"; "The children danced with joy"