Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) culminate, climax (end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage) "The meeting culminated in a tearful embrace"
- S: (v) culminate (bring to a head or to the highest point) "Seurat culminated pointillism"
- S: (v) culminate (reach the highest or most decisive point)
- S: (v) culminate (reach the highest altitude or the meridian, of a celestial body)
- S: (v) culminate (rise to, or form, a summit) "The helmet culminated in a crest"