Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crisscross, cross, mark (a marking that consists of lines that cross each other)
- S: (v) crisscross (cross in a pattern, often random)
- S: (v) crisscross (mark with or consist of a pattern of crossed lines) "wrinkles crisscrossed her face"
- S: (v) crisscross (mark with a pattern of crossing lines) "crisscross the sheet of paper"
- S: (adv) crisscross (crossing one another in opposite directions)