Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crest (the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave)
- S: (n) peak, crown, crest, top, tip, summit (the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)) "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- S: (n) crown, crest (the center of a cambered road)
- S: (n) crest ((heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet)
- S: (n) crest (a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal)
- S: (v) cap, crest (lie at the top of) "Snow capped the mountains"
- S: (v) crest (reach a high point) "The river crested last night"