Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) creation, creative activity (the human act of creating)
- S: (n) creation (an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone)
- S: (n) creation, conception (the event that occurred at the beginning of something) "from its creation the plan was doomed to failure"
- S: (n) initiation, founding, foundation, institution, origination, creation, innovation, introduction, instauration (the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new) "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
- S: (n) Creation ((theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence)
- S: (n) universe, existence, creation, world, cosmos, macrocosm (everything that exists anywhere) "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"