Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) grouch, grump, crank, churl, crosspatch (a bad-tempered person)
- S: (n) crackpot, crank, nut, nut case, fruitcake, screwball (a whimsically eccentric person)
- S: (n) methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash (an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant)
- S: (n) crank, starter (a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle)
- S: (v) zigzag, crank (travel along a zigzag path) "The river zigzags through the countryside"
- S: (v) crank, crank up (start by cranking) "crank up the engine"
- S: (v) crank, crank up (rotate with a crank)
- S: (v) crank (fasten with a crank)
- S: (v) crank (bend into the shape of a crank)