Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) spasm, cramp, muscle spasm (a painful and involuntary muscular contraction)
- S: (n) cramp (a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued)
- S: (n) cramp, cramp iron (a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together)
- S: (v) cramp (secure with a cramp) "cramp the wood"
- S: (v) hamper, halter, cramp, strangle (prevent the progress or free movement of) "He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"; "the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
- S: (v) cramp (affect with or as if with a cramp)
- S: (v) cramp (suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle)