Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) correspondence (communication by the exchange of letters)
- S: (n) agreement, correspondence (compatibility of observations) "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- S: (n) commensurateness, correspondence, proportionateness (the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount)
- S: (n) symmetry, symmetricalness, correspondence, balance ((mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane)
- S: (n) parallelism, correspondence (similarity by virtue of corresponding)