Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) convey ((of information) make known; pass on) "She conveyed the message to me"
- S: (v) carry, convey, express (serve as a means for expressing something) "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"
- S: (v) convey, transmit, communicate (transfer to another) "communicate a disease"
- S: (v) convey (transmit a title or property)
- S: (v) impart, conduct, transmit, convey, carry, channel (transmit or serve as the medium for transmission) "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
- S: (v) bring, convey, take (take something or somebody with oneself somewhere) "Bring me the box from the other room"; "Take these letters to the boss"; "This brings me to the main point"
- S: (v) bring, get, convey, fetch (go or come after and bring or take back) "Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"