Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) convenience (the state of being suitable or opportune) "chairs arranged for his own convenience"
- S: (n) convenience (the quality of being useful and convenient) "they offered the convenience of an installment plan"
- S: (n) public toilet, comfort station, public convenience, convenience, public lavatory, restroom, toilet facility, wash room (a toilet that is available to the public)
- S: (n) appliance, contraption, contrivance, convenience, gadget, gizmo, gismo, widget (a device or control that is very useful for a particular job)
- S: (n) comforts, creature comforts, amenities, conveniences (things that make you comfortable and at ease) "all the comforts of home"