Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) constitutional (a regular walk taken as a form of exercise)
- S: (adj) constitutional (of benefit to or intended to benefit your physical makeup) "constitutional walk"
- S: (adj) constitutional (sanctioned by or consistent with or operating under the law determining the fundamental political principles of a government) "the constitutional right of free speech"; "constitutional government"; "constitutional guarantees"
- S: (adj) built-in, constitutional, inbuilt, inherent, integral (existing as an essential constituent or characteristic) "the Ptolemaic system with its built-in concept of periodicity"; "a constitutional inability to tell the truth"
- S: (adj) constituent, constitutional, constitutive, organic (constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup))