Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) conk (informal term for the nose)
- S: (v) stall, conk (come to a stop) "The car stalled in the driveway"
- S: (v) conk (hit, especially on the head) "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
- S: (v) die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it (pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life) "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- S: (v) faint, conk, swoon, pass out (pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain)