Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) concurrence, coincidence, conjunction, co-occurrence (the temporal property of two things happening at the same time) "the interval determining the coincidence gate is adjustable"
- S: (n) junction, conjunction, conjugation, colligation (the state of being joined together)
- S: (n) conjunction, conjunctive, connective, continuative (an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences)
- S: (n) conjunction (the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction)
- S: (n) conjunction, alignment ((astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac)
- S: (n) junction, conjunction (something that joins or connects)