Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) concrete (a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water)
- S: (v) concrete (cover with cement) "concrete the walls"
- S: (v) concrete (form into a solid mass; coalesce)
- S: (adj) concrete (capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary) "concrete objects such as trees"
- S: (adj) concrete (formed by the coalescence of particles)