Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) reason, reason out, conclude (decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion) "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"
- S: (v) conclude (bring to a close) "The committee concluded the meeting"
- S: (v) conclude, resolve (reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation)
- S: (v) conclude, close (come to a close) "The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin"
- S: (v) conclude (reach agreement on) "They concluded an economic agreement"; "We concluded a cease-fire"
- S: (adj) concluding, final, last, terminal (occurring at or forming an end or termination) "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"