Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) community (a group of people living in a particular local area) "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- S: (n) community (a group of people having a religion, ethnic, profession, or other particular characteristic in common) "he was well known throughout the Catholic community"; "the news spread rapidly through the medical community"; "they formed a community of scientists"
- S: (n) community (common ownership) "they shared a community of possessions"
- S: (n) community (a group of nations having common interests) "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- S: (n) community, community of interests (agreement as to goals) "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
- S: (n) residential district, residential area, community (a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences)
- S: (n) community, biotic community ((ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other)