Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across (transmit information) "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
- S: (v) communicate, intercommunicate (transmit thoughts or feelings) "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
- S: (v) convey, transmit, communicate (transfer to another) "communicate a disease"
- S: (v) communicate (join or connect) "The rooms communicated"
- S: (v) communicate (be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas) "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- S: (v) communicate (administer Communion; in church)
- S: (v) commune, communicate (receive Communion, in the Catholic church)