Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) committedness, commitment (the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose) "a man of energy and commitment"
- S: (n) commitment, allegiance, loyalty, dedication (the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action) "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
- S: (n) commitment (an engagement by contract involving financial obligation) "his business commitments took him to London"
- S: (n) commitment, dedication (a message that makes a pledge)
- S: (n) commitment, committal, consignment (the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital))