Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) return, coming back (the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction)
- S: (v) come back, return (be restored) "Her old vigor returned"
- S: (v) hark back, return, come back, recall (go back to something earlier) "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
- S: (v) come back (even the score, in sports)
- S: (v) retort, come back, repay, return, riposte, rejoin (answer back)