Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) combine (harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field)
- S: (n) trust, corporate trust, combine, cartel (a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service) "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
- S: (n) combining, combine (an occurrence that results in things being united)
- S: (v) unite, combine (have or possess in combination) "she unites charm with a good business sense"
- S: (v) compound, combine (put or add together) "combine resources"
- S: (v) compound, combine (combine so as to form a whole; mix) "compound the ingredients"
- S: (v) combine (add together from different sources) "combine resources"
- S: (v) combine (join for a common purpose or in a common action) "These forces combined with others"
- S: (v) aggregate, combine (gather in a mass, sum, or whole)
- S: (v) blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge (mix together different elements) "The colors blend well"