Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) clubbing (a condition in which the ends of toes and fingers become wide and thick; a symptom of heart or lung disease)
- S: (v) club (unite with a common purpose) "The two men clubbed together"
- S: (v) club (gather and spend time together) "They always club together"
- S: (v) club, bludgeon (strike with a club or a bludgeon)
- S: (v) club (gather into a club-like mass) "club hair"