Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cupboard, closet (a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space)
- S: (n) water closet, closet, W.C., loo (a toilet in Britain)
- S: (n) wardrobe, closet, press (a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes)
- S: (n) closet (a small private room for study or prayer)
- S: (v) closet (confine to a small space, as for intensive work)