Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) clasp (a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together)
- S: (n) clasp, clench, clutch, clutches, grasp, grip, hold (the act of grasping) "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
- S: (v) clasp (hold firmly and tightly)
- S: (v) brooch, clasp (fasten with or as if with a brooch)
- S: (v) buckle, clasp (fasten with a buckle or buckles)
- S: (v) clasp (grasp firmly) "The child clasped my hands"