Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) clam (burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud; the shell closes with viselike firmness)
- S: (n) dollar, dollar bill, one dollar bill, buck, clam (a piece of paper money worth one dollar)
- S: (n) clam (flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams)
- S: (n) boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum (informal terms for money)
- S: (v) clam (gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean)