Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) circularize, circularise (canvass by distributing letters)
- S: (v) circularize (canvass by using a questionnaire)
- S: (v) circularize, circularise (distribute circulars to)
- S: (v) circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around (cause to become widely known) "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- S: (v) circularize (make circular)