Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bit, chip, flake, fleck, scrap (a small fragment of something broken off from the whole) "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
- S: (n) chip (a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line)
- S: (n) chip, cow chip, cow dung, buffalo chip (a piece of dried bovine dung)
- S: (n) chip, crisp, potato chip, Saratoga chip (a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat)
- S: (n) check, chip (a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something)
- S: (n) chip, poker chip (a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling)
- S: (n) chip, microchip, micro chip, silicon chip, microprocessor chip (electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit)
- S: (n) chip, chip shot ((golf) a low running approach shot)
- S: (n) chip, chipping, splintering (the act of chipping something)