Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cherry (wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry)
- S: (n) cherry, cherry tree (any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood)
- S: (n) cherry (a red fruit with a single hard stone)
- S: (n) cerise, cherry, cherry red (a red the color of ripe cherries)
- S: (adj) red, reddish, ruddy, blood-red, carmine, cerise, cherry, cherry-red, crimson, ruby, ruby-red, scarlet (of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies)