Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cheek (either side of the face below the eyes)
- S: (n) impudence, cheek, impertinence (an impudent statement)
- S: (n) buttock, cheek (either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump)
- S: (n) boldness, nerve, brass, face, cheek (impudent aggressiveness) "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- S: (v) cheek (speak impudently to)