Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) checker (an attendant who checks coats or baggage)
- S: (n) checker (one who checks the correctness of something)
- S: (n) checker, chequer (one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers)
- S: (v) check, checker, chequer (mark into squares or draw squares on; draw crossed lines on)
- S: (v) checker, chequer (variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns)