Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) eunuch, castrate (a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction) "eunuchs guarded the harem"
- S: (v) emasculate, castrate (deprive of strength or vigor) "The Senate emasculated the law"
- S: (v) bowdlerize, bowdlerise, expurgate, castrate, shorten (edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate) "bowdlerize a novel"
- S: (v) emasculate, castrate, demasculinize, demasculinise (remove the testicles of a male animal)
- S: (v) alter, neuter, spay, castrate (remove the ovaries of) "Is your cat spayed?"