Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) buzzword, cant (stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition)
- S: (n) bank, cant, camber (a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force)
- S: (n) slang, cant, jargon, lingo, argot, patois, vernacular (a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)) "they don't speak our lingo"
- S: (n) cant, pious platitude (insincere talk about religion or morals)
- S: (n) bevel, cant, chamfer (two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees)