Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) button (a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes)
- S: (n) push button, push, button (an electrical switch operated by pressing) "the elevator was operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk"
- S: (n) button (any of various plant parts that resemble buttons)
- S: (n) button (a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment) "they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate"
- S: (n) clitoris, clit, button (a female sexual organ homologous to the penis)
- S: (n) release, button (a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism)
- S: (n) button (any artifact that resembles a button)
- S: (v) button (provide with buttons) "button a shirt"
- S: (v) button (fasten with buttons) "button the dress"