Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) majority, bulk (the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part) "the majority of his customers prefer it"; "the bulk of the work is finished"
- S: (n) bulk, mass, volume (the property of something that is great in magnitude) "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
- S: (n) bulk (the property possessed by a large mass)
- S: (v) bulk (stick out or up) "The parcel bulked in the sack"
- S: (v) bulge, bulk (cause to bulge or swell outwards)